Determined to meet or beat your PTA/PTO’s fundraising goal this year?
But not sure you should only rely on the fundraising rep to make that happen?
And unsure what to say to actually motivate parents to participate?
Wish you could have a plan with some actual strategy behind it, right at your fingertips?
INTRODUCING THE FUNDRAISING SUCCESS KIT
A customizable fundraising strategy guide and action plan to boost profits and income!
RUN A MORE EFFECTIVE FUNDRAISERS THIS YEAR
Get your copy of the Fundraising Success Kit for $49 now!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL FIND INSIDE THE FUNDRAISING SUCCESS KIT
A 29 page guide with everything you need to be wildly successful!
- The best time to hold a fundraiser, and when to skip having one!
- How to pick the right fundraiser, while avoiding common pitfalls.
- Prizes: what works and what’s a waste!
- How many fundraisers to have each year (yes, there’s a formula!)
- Detailed timeline for the most successful fundraiser so you’re never in a time crunch again!
- The right way to get teachers + staff involved (so, so many groups miss the mark on this!)
- Bonus fundraising tips and best practices
Ultimate A-Thon Strategy and Editable Form Kit
Everything you’ll need (except for the volunteers!) to run a crazy successful walk, run, bike, or read-a-thon fundraiser!
Inside you’ll find six essential fully editable forms (five you’d expect, plus one that is absolutely KEY to raising lots more in a crazy simple way!) along with a tracking spreadsheet that is all set up to go:
1. Instructions for how to effectively use each of the forms
2. Walk/Run/Bike A-thon Best Practices Tips and Tricks
3. Permission Form (2 versions- one with space for your logo, and one without)
4. Pledge Sheet
5. Reminder Form
6. Pledge Reminder Form
7. Follow Up Form.
8. Walk-a-Thon Tracking Spreadsheet (Numbers and CSV/Excel versions included)
All of the forms are fully editable and customizable in Pages or Word!
PTO Insider Secrets: Fundraising Edition
This 24 page guide will take you from overwhelmed and without a plan to a clear headed Fundraising Chair with a mission!
Skip over common mistakes and get on the right track from the start:
- How to be the Very Best Fundraising Chair
- Secrets of Choosing the Right Fundraiser
- Factors in Smart Fundraising Selection
- How to Avoid Fundraising Failure
Fundraising Planner and Binder Kit
Set up an organized planner to keep you on track throughout your term with this 63 page kit, plus all the ready to print checklists and fundraising planning sheets you’ll need!
To name just a few included:
- Fundraiser Planner + Summary gives prompts to document what worked and what didn’t work to make next year’s fundraising even more successful!
- Publicity Checklist + Weekly Planner avoids leaving money on the table by not having the right PR plan!
- Classroom Participation Tracker makes prize and incentive tracking headache free!
- Sample Donation Request Letter and Sample Donation Acknowledgment Letter help boost donations from community partners
- Payment request and deposit forms (Your Treasurer will love you!)